Translate

About Stones by Casanova




It is my desire to create bracelets that will fit any dress, some will be more casual...others are more fitting for a night out on the town or an event that may require a little more upscale wear.  It is also my desire to use materials that will withstand time and the elements.  Materials like sterling silver (which is one of my more favorite elements to use) does require more attention for the wearer to maintain, but materials such as sterling silver also has a long lasting power.  Inferior materials like metal, however are sometimes used I will (safely) chemically treat in an attempt to give them a longer lasting duration when faced with oxidation, poor weather conditions, etc.  Certain gems, stones, woods, metals can be more costly...but you will find that those pieces not only look better but are made with better quality materials...like anything else.
In most of my photos you will probably not see bracelets mixed together with watches.  Though I do see that this may be a common trend, I find that mixing bracelets with other wrist wear (specifically watches) could possibly scratch or damage not only your fine time pieces, but also your bracelets depending if it's something like a soft wood, or a soft stone or a stone that could scratch easily.  If I do (and eventually if I will) create any bracelet that you can couple with a watch, it will be made specifically for that reason.  Personally I have time pieces that I would NEVER think of slamming together with any of those expensive time pieces...however, it is definitely up to the wearer how they choose to wear their personal accessories.  There is NO RIGHT WAY!!  Above all, as I've said before, you should have fun with what you wear...enjoy it and for as much as you spend on it...take care of it.
Should you EVER purchase from Stones by Casanova, I can assure you...if you're not happy, let me know what I can do to make it right!  If I cannot make you happy with your purchase I most definitely do not want you stuck with something you're not happy with!
I'm always open for comments, emails and suggestions!

Sincerely,

Roger Casanova
casanova_roger@yahoo.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

The "ROJO" Project (Limited Edition T-Shirt)

He may be a Satyr.  He may be a little devilish...but the truth of the matter is that he is really all about LOVE and PEACE.  Not all that ...