Translate

Bracelets and Other Beadwork by Casanova - My Daily Wear Pieces

Almost every piece I create, I create with the intention that the piece is going to be for me!  I won't create anything that I wouldn't wear, and if it just doesn't look good, or "just okay"...it doesn't get made!  I love bright colors and subtle colors...basic black and white and multi colors.  Layering beadwork together (with several layers of beads) gives the wearer the opportunity to mix things up a bit...by adding a little fun and excitement without putting one's self out!  Easy application allows a person to add layers immediately and to just as well remove layers when needed or desired.  Below are few of my personal pieces that I wear daily!










No comments:

Post a Comment

The "ROJO" Project (Limited Edition T-Shirt)

He may be a Satyr.  He may be a little devilish...but the truth of the matter is that he is really all about LOVE and PEACE.  Not all that ...